1. Ownership of Content
All content on Survival Instincts, including but not limited to articles, guides, images, videos, graphics, logos, and any other materials (“Content”), is the property of Survival Instincts unless otherwise stated. The Content is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Survival Instincts holds all rights, including intellectual property rights, to all Content unless explicitly mentioned otherwise.
2. Use of Content
Survival Instincts grants users a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to access and view the Content solely for personal, non-commercial use. Users may not modify, reproduce, distribute, display, publish, perform, or create derivative works from any Content without explicit written permission from Survival Instincts.
3. Copyright Infringement
Survival Instincts respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users to do the same. If you believe that any Content on our website infringes upon your copyright, please notify us immediately. The notification should include:
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled.
- Sufficient contact information to allow Survival Instincts to reach the notifying party, such as an address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that the notifying party has a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the notifying party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
4. Removal of Infringing Content
Upon receipt of a valid copyright infringement notice, Survival Instincts will take appropriate action, which may include removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing Content. We may also terminate the accounts of repeat infringers in accordance with our policies.
5. Contact Information
For any queries or notifications related to copyright infringement, please contact us.
By using our website and accessing our content, you agree to comply with our Copyright Policy. Survival Instincts reserves the right to modify, update, or change this Copyright Policy at any time without prior notice.